Friday, April 25, 2014

Teachers as Readers: How has what I read changed over time?

 I have continued reading The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd along with various news articles and blogs.  A few of my favorite blogs include the following:
I was going through my "blog roll" and many of the blogs that I used to read are no longer active.  Several are things I'm no longer interested in (blogs geared towards parenting babies, toddlers, and preschoolers), or rather things that I've moved past. 
I can remember reading Nancy Drew and Babysitter Club books as a preteen.  The characters in books and relationships between characters that was most interesting for me to learn about as I read.  Even as an adult, most of the books, news articles, blog entries I'm drawn to revolve around human behavior and interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment